What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Sunday 2 February 2014

smile the sun is shining 🌞

Today I woke up to see the sun and it made me feel in a much better mood. Is the spring just around the corner really? It's been such a long winter and were all fed up with nothing to look forward to.
As I sat in the kitchen with a cuppa and looked out at my garden it's looks so depressing everything is water logged and plants have gone rotten, my mood soon changed back to miserable .

Martyn was outside cleaning the car being chirpy so I pulled on my gardening clobber and set to trying to have a bit of a tidy up the sun maybe out but it's still mighty cold out there.
Sticking my earphones on and listening to my lates book I got set too,it doesn't look as if I've done a lot but as I have so many pots to sort out a few hours soon wizz bye.



I bought some primulars in Aldi beautiful  colours and reasonable at £1.99 and a blackberry bush (I'm not putting that out yet till the frost has gone) I'm trying to fill up the bottom of my garden with fruit bushes and trees so I can have produce to try my hand at more jam, and baking well you got to give it a go lol 
I've put them in the green house planted up just to keep them dry for a bit I found one pot with a plant that H bought me last yr and that has started to flower too 


So please can we keep having a bit more sun and soon my garden will be al ship shape again and ready for that wonderfull summer sun and family BBQs 




No comments:

Post a Comment