What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Happy days

On wet rainy days there's nothing nicer than baking its good for the soul.
Today I have had a fun day with my two trainnes Lotty ,Gemma even tho they would drive you too drink we had a laff creating and the best thing is yet to come ..........

........the eating 

Gemma made a custard cream spong with a vanilla butter cream.



And Lottie turned her hand to chocolate fudge brownies 
These were particular gooie ...
 
And last but not least I've made a toad in the hole for tea as it's martyn favouret simple but it's what you need on a cold wet damp day . Now all I have to do is clean up the kitchen god help me.

2 comments: