What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Sunday 16 February 2014

Lazy Sundays

Today was a lovely day the sun was out and no rain our house was free of teenagers and it was peacefully .
As I was wrapped up listening to my latest book I decided to do a bit of baking .
There were some un eaten  apples hanging around and I found some blackberries lurking in the freezer so decided to wip up a crumble and even if I say so myself it was bloody lovely just like the ones my mum used to make when we were kids ,as I sat in the kitchen stuffing myself I starred out the window god time flys bye so fast it only seams like yesterday that we would be coming home from church (yes I did go to church when I was a kid lol) and mum would be in the kitchen the windows steaming up roast potatoes spitting in the dish and dad carving up the meat my jaws would be salavating and a hot crumble for after yuk I would say I'm not eating that muck .

OMG what was I missing out on for all theses years I must have been mad ,mine was to die for so I can only imagian what my mums would have been like oh well it's only took me 30yrs to find out I like crumble ........


No comments:

Post a Comment