What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Friday 9 January 2015

"Do you wana build a snowman?"

Well everybody by now must know all about the film frozen even us parents with grown up childeren do, I persanliy thought that the film wasn't as good as the classics Disney movies we watch but hey ho times move on. 
As it was on over Christmas my 17 yr old must have watched it 6 times at least. Holly I said how come your watching it again my love and she replied "mum do you want to biuld a snow man ?" 

Ha ha I said funny no I don't. Oh but pleases mum I would really love an Olaf for my birthday I thought she was joking but no she wasn't.
So at 11.30 on Tuesday night I got set too hum mmm her birthday is on the Friday loads of time not.
I looked at images on line at the charatures and got my creative juices flowing. 
Using Aran weight yarn but on 3.75 ml pins I made balls stuffed and shaped ,pip cleaners crochet over for arms and goolle eyes he turned out well don't you think?





 I then set too how can I make an elsa I found a cheep barbie doll with long blonde hair and set too the yarn I used wasn't quiet the blue green colur or her dress in the film but not bad match 
I used no 12 pins old size very thin but DK wool to make it look neat and sort of worked the pattern out as I went along.
The cloack was a little bit harder as The chevron stitch became a pain as I tryed to decrease but I got there in the end with a few DIMANTIES and sparkly bits of lace she thort it was the tops and is now displaying them in here bedroom (along with the urban decay make up and Mac lipstick see it shower your never too old for Disney 





No comments:

Post a Comment