What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Monday 27 January 2014

What's for tea?

When we finish work al we want to do is come home eat tea flop out I front of the telly.
So why is it always my job to deside what to have for tea I'm fed up with it all the time I think we should just have a pill and then we all wouldn't get fat or have to moan about doing the dishes and tidying up the kitchen.
We'll today I have had a go at my version of cornbeef hash. 
I found a recipes to follow on the BBC web lets hope it tastes as nice as it smells.the hardest part was getting the tin open they can be death traps those bloody tins.



4 comments: