What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Friday 3 October 2014

Scarf crazy

                                                  Autumn  colours  
               Blues& greens 
                                                                                   
                                                                  Go bold with purple 

I never thought I would ever be able to crochet but just 10'short weeks ago a fellow knitty friend taught me to do flowers well I'm hooked!

I found this pattern for a simple triangular scarf and well I can't stop now I have made about 7 now 
The different colour combinations are endless flowers tassels braids the choice is yours what do you think 
    
       Classic black & white 

                                   
               
                                                    

                                      



        

No comments:

Post a Comment