What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Ally pally


Well,it's 5 days and counting and I'm off to Alexandra palace in London for the knit and craft show 
I'm so excited got my penny's save,trolley washed and polished all,react to get my bargains 

I have wanted to go for a long time but never had anybody to go with since joing Mrs T's knitting club I have made loads of great freinds young and old and have the pleasure of joing them on our trip.



I will take loads of pic and fill you in of all the fun we get upto there's a whole coach load of us all mad"knitters"  God help the poor driver 




No comments:

Post a Comment