What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Sunday 28 March 2010

Small Projects








I love small projects at the moment they seam to be catching hold of me , its nice to be able to do something in a couple of nights sew it up and then show it off ........... think its because of the stress levels we all put ourselves through each day its nice to be able to chill.....as my teenager would say....... .take a chill pill mum

We've all bin coughing and spluttering in our house and been going through boxes and boxes of tissues. the boxes always look so boring so i decided to knit a cover to cheer us up whilst all snotting together.Im really chuffed how it turned out I vie now been giver orders in different colors for all my Friends ..........arr bless you !

2 comments:

  1. DeeDee...

    Very nicely done my dear. What a nice thing to make as a quick gift in a pinch. Hope you feel better soon.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mary .......just finished my pink one for holly check it out i think its fab would like it myself but she wont let me have it ..LOL

    ReplyDelete