What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Busy busy busy


Hi there sorry I haven't posted for a while life has been very busy and hectic.
But lots has been happening so will fill you all in .

My sewing skills have been improving nicely over the last few months and I have made lots of lovely things so much so that we are now selling lots of my crafty makes in out new little emporium "The Pre loved Boutique".
My sister and I own a small little hairdressers that we have ran successfully for the last 11 years but as we all know lady's we get fed up so easily moving the furniture around and changing this helps stimulate new ideas. 
As my crafting came more popular and the ladies in the salon were asking for more and more we decided to turn the back part of out salon in to a little bit of heaven ,and that was how The Pre Loved boutique was launched.




As I was working hard busily sewing and crafting away my sister was painting and decorating a skill which she has perfected over the years and soon turned the boutique into a magical place of oohs and arris twinkly glass a fitting back drop to display our fancy goods and gifts.


Several weeks later I have sold no end of craft and constantly busy at work in my craft room at home replenishing new stock and ideas .

             Assorted cushions and peg bags 

Jackie has now sorted out a wonderful supplier of jewellery bags shoes and clothes so we now sell bits of everything and more stock is growing week by week.

Decoupage boxes and chest 

    Pin cushions 
Novelty cushions camper van 
We have launched a FB page and currently gathering more and more follower so give is a look and tell us what you think or pop in and come and have a look around your all more than welcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment