What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Saturday 2 July 2011

where have i been

this year has just flown bye and i don't know where i have finished lots of projects but haven't had time to show you ..
so get ready were in for a long read ........lol


were did i put my wellies
It all stared off with the sunny week we had in march and i discovered that i have green finger i bought a few packets of seeds from pound land and planted them in trays well they have just got bigger and bigger i have tansferd then about for times and now there just starting to produce flowers well im so proud of myself ......lol

i now have the bug ..a little later on i planted out my bedding plants and i think i went a bit mad but they look fa b


they will grow

martys pond
Well as the sun seamed to be out for awhile i have enjoyed sitting in the garden doing my knitting ......a few year ago Marty bought me a lovely swinging chair and i have used it to death and it was looking a little worse for wear so as the garden was beginning to become alive with colour i decided to smarten up my chair .

Marty got some spray metal paint from work and i traipsed round all the places i could think of to get material i tackled the job in hand .

I am very proud of the results it looks just  as new if not better than the original very Laura Ashley my sister quoted















No comments:

Post a Comment