What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Ebay Bargins

Well i have bought a bit of yarn off EBay.....and i hate to admit it ....I'M HOOKED....
i resited and just bought the three lots ............it arrived .i was so excited just like a little kiddy............the blue cotton i have put up
the RED BRUSHED FLUFFY STUFF ........ooh so Delicious.I'm saving it got to find the right pattern for that as Ive got about 800grm and that's enough to do big jacket and a matching top for me.............






So i started on the sirdar ocean  shell pink............nearly finished the two fronts already....

what do you think .isn't it GORGEOUS..............I'm in heaven!



the pattern I'm using is a bit boring so as usual i have adapted it just for me ..ha

No comments:

Post a Comment