What will today bring ?

Every day bring us a new challange in one way or another even if we dont relize it each day i try to be posative, helpfull and not moan as much as the prevoius day but working with the public can put a lot of strain on this theory so try to do to others what you can expect of them and it might just all work out nicely .if not just count to 10...........or in my case a 110 !!!

Monday 7 June 2010

Beautiful Bump












Before I went on holiday I was knitting like mad trying to finish a little baby cardie that i was doing for Julie one of my fellow knit whits .
The weds nite before ,Julie walked in looking very tired with her wonderful bump and I didn't realize that she had only a couple of weeks left (her bump looks so tidy and not dropped i thougth she had longer ).
well that night I got home and got cracking on this little cardi for her bump.





I wanted to do the best i could because being a very gifted Lady herself I could hardly offer her shoddy work now can I.


All the other knit whits had been secretly knitting 4 inch square in various patterns to form a baby blanket, to give to Julie.
I proceed to make several of these squares but was too embraced to hand mine in there s were just sooooooooo fancy so i thought id have a go at this cardie instead .
I was pleased how it turned out .I decided t6o knit the smallest size so the baby can wear it straight away before you know they have grow so quickly and sometimes its nice to see something fitting and not to have to roll the sleeves up ten times .
I wish her all the luck and happiness in the world ..........and cant wait to see the new arrival .

2 comments:

  1. It really is a sweet little cardi and I too am impatient to see the intended recipient wearing it! :) At the moment though, he or she appears to be hanging in there, so it could be a week or two yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just take care it wont be long now make the most of being able to put your feet up its all gowhen they arive .........

    ReplyDelete